Babbs Farm – 2 September 2020

In order to allow for social distancing during our visit to Babbs Farm we have now ceased to accept further bookings. If you haven’t booked and would like to be added to the waiting list please would you let Penny Berry know. Also, if you have already booked and find that you are no longer able to go, please let Penny know as soon as possible so that your place might be offered to anyone on the waiting list. Full instructions about the visit will be issued shortly.

Kind Regards

Jane Hunt


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.