I shall soon need to send all the booking information to the tour operator. We still have a few places available on the trip (including some single rooms) so if you are thinking of booking please do so very soon. After mid April there will be no guarantee that there will be a room available for you, even if there is space on the coach, but please enquire if still interested after this time.
Until the end of March I can accept your booking with a £50 deposit and the following information:
- Full name (as on passport) and title;
- Date of Birth and Nationality;
- Room type required (single, double or twin);
- Pick up point required (see http://www.swantours.co.uk);
- ravel Insurance required? Yes/no.
- Any special requirements? (dietary, wheelchairs/walking aids, ground floor room required etc).
- Your e mail address and home address
After 31 March 2019 all bookings must be accompanied by the full payment of £535.00 (plus an additional £135 for each single room booked). All other balance payments are due by 20 April 2019.
The itinerary is as follows:
- 10 June 2019 – 10:00hrs – Guided Tour of June Blake’s Garden;
- 10 June 2019 – 13:30hrs – Lunch at Jimi Blake’s (for an additional 12 Euros to be paid on the day) followed by a Guided Tour of Jimi Blake’s Garden, Hunting Brook Gardens, followed by tea/coffee & cakes
- 11 June 2019 – 10:30hrs – Knockrose Garden;
- 11 June 2019 – 13.30hrs – Lunch stop at Avoca, Kilmacanoge, followed by Valclusa Gardens & Nursery (2 Euros per person entrance payable locally)
- 12 June 2019 – 10:00hrs – Corke Lodge Garden;
- 12 June 2019 – 13:30hrs – Dublin Botanical Gardens (lunch at DBG cafe);
- 13 June 2019 – 10:30hrs – 90 minute guided tour of Mount Usher Gardens (lunch at cafe).
All entrance fees are included (except Valclusa who are asking for a 2 Euro donation on arrival which goes to an environmental charity). Lunches are at your own expense. All timings are approximate.
Thanks, Jane Hunt.