Less than two weeks to go until our Early Spring Plant Fair at Yeo Valley Organic Garden on 26 March 2022! Tickets have now largely sold out, but there are still some available for 2.00pm arrival only. However as the garden and cafe will be open until 4.00pm that should still give you plenty of time to purchase some plants for your garden and have a look around so get your tickets while you can (don’t forget your parking permit). The link appears under the poster on the website home page.
Here is a complete list of the nurseries coming to the Fair:
- Long Acre Plants (Nigel Rowland)
- Elworthy Cottage Plants (Mike and Jenny Spiller)
- Hilltop Garden (Brian and Josse Emerson)
- Roseland House (Charlie and Liz Pridham)
- Avon Bulbs (Chris Ireland-Jones)
- Shady Plants (Tony and Sylvia Marden)
- Millwood Plants (Gary Buckingham)
- CB Plants (Catherine Bond)
- Gardeners’ Delight (Nick Wade)
- Gardeners’ Blacksmith (Jonne Ceserani)
- Triffids (Jackie Williams)
- Phoenix Perennial Plants (Marina Christopher)
Hope that everyone is able to come away with bags full of new treasures!