The HPS Somerset Group Early Spring Plant Fair is being held at Yeo Valley Organic Garden, Holt Farm, Blagdon, BS40 7SQ on 26 March 2022 and will feature the following stallholders. Some are coming from as far away as Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire and Hampshire.
- Avon Bulbs (Chris Ireland-Jones)
- CB Plants (Catherine Bond)
- Elworthy Cottage Plants (Mike and Jenny Spiller)
- Gardeners’ Blacksmith (Jonne Ceserani)
- Gardeners’ Delight (Nick Wade)
- Hilltop Garden (Brian and Josse Emerson)
- Long Acre Plants (Nigel Rowland)
- Millwood Plants (Gary Buckingham)
- Phoenix Perennial Plants (Marina Christopher)
- Roseland House (Charlie and Liz Pridham)
- Shady Plants (Tony and Sylvia Marden)
- Triffids (Jackie Williams)
In addition the Group will have its own plant stall and the resident nursery and garden owners will also be selling plants. The café within the garden will be open for light refreshments.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Plant Fair, but please be aware that the Fair will be taking place within a 24/7 working production site with limited parking, so please note that:
- Entrance tickets for timed arrival slots MUST be pre-purchased and will go on sale on 1st February. A link to the ticketing site will be added to this page in due course, and circulated via email.
- Every driver MUST book a parking permit in order to park their car at the garden. Please ensure that your parking permit is printed out and displayed on arrival.
- RHS members MUST book their tickets via the ticketing site, although there is no charge.
- Anyone arriving at the Fair, without a personal entry and/or parking ticket, risks being turned away if the hourly slot for their arrival time is already fully booked.